SOLWorld CEE 2018 Programme
Welcome to the 4th Central Eastern European SOLWorld conference and be inspired by our bite-sized SOL Talks (modelled on the famous TED talks), gain in-depth learning from our longer Workshops bringing a wide range of perspectives, case studies and expertise, or go with the flow and see what emerges from our Open Space and other learning & connecting sessions.
Whatever you are looking for, we are confident you will find it here.
Hosted for the first time in Timisoara, and second in Romania, our aim is to create a shared learning space for business players and Solution Focus practitioners, for enthusiasts and the merely curious, for newcomers and SF oldies, for CEE citizens and community members from around the SOL World.
If by some chance you don’t fit any of these groups and need a good excuse to come, please contact us and we will happily support you in finding one.
- Half day – 75 EUR ; Full day – 150 EUR
November 2 and 3**
- 285 EUR until 30 September; 320 EUR after 1 October
* Prices do not include VAT
** includes coffee breaks, lunch and special dinner on November 2. Accommodation is not included. Please see Venue page for details.
- 09:00-12:30 Eniko Tegyi HU & Aron Levender: Solution focused meeting culture or Andrew Gibson: Building your own business through word of mouth
- 14:00-17:30 Liselotte Baeijaert: Feedback – fuel for a learning organisation or Klaus Schenck: Wishbone: a colourful one-page map for (organizational) development – full of SF-questions
Conference Day 1
- 09:00 – 09:30Registration
- 9:30-10:30Dynamic opening ceremony
- 10:30-11:00SOL Talks (2 x 15′)
- 11:10-11:30Coffee break
- 13:00-14:00Lunch break
- 14:00-15:15Solution Focus Leadership in Action
- 16:15-16:45Coffee break
- 16:45-18:15Open Space
- 18:15-18:30Closing of the day
- 19.30-21:00Special Dinner
- 21.00-23:00SOL Party & Cabaret
Conference Day 2
- 9:00-9:30Fresh start for the day
- 09:30-09:45Let’s Play!
- 09:45-10:30SOL Talks (3 x 15′)
- 10:30-11:00Coffee break
- 12:30-13:30Lunch break
- 13:30-15:00Let’s Play!
- 15:00-15:30Coffee break
- 15:30-16:30Moving forward with less effort using Solution Focus
- 16:30-17:00Closing Ceremony