SOLWorld CEE 2018 Programme
Welcome to the 4th Central Eastern European SOLWorld conference and be inspired by our bite-sized SOL Talks (modelled on the famous TED talks), gain in-depth learning from our longer Workshops bringing a wide range of perspectives, case studies and expertise, or go with the flow and see what emerges from our Open Space and other learning & connecting sessions.
Whatever you are looking for, we are confident you will find it here.
Hosted for the first time in Timisoara, and second in Romania, our aim is to create a shared learning space for business players and Solution Focus practitioners, for enthusiasts and the merely curious, for newcomers and SF oldies, for CEE citizens and community members from around the SOL World.
If by some chance you don’t fit any of these groups and need a good excuse to come, please contact us and we will happily support you in finding one.
- Half day – 75 EUR ; Full day – 150 EUR
November 2 and 3**
- 285 EUR until 30 September; 320 EUR after 1 October
* Prices do not include VAT
** includes coffee breaks, lunch and special dinner on November 2. Accommodation is not included. Please see Venue page for details.
- 08:30-09:00 Registration (Lobby)
- 08:30 – 09:00 Welcome coffee (Havana Club)
- 09:00-12:30 Eniko Tegyi & Aron Levender: Solution focused meeting culture (Vienna 1) or Andrew Gibson: Building your own business through word of mouth (Vienna 2)
- 12:30 – 14:00 Lunch (Europa)
- 14:00-17:30 Liselotte Baeijaert: Feedback – fuel for a learning organisation (Vienna 1) or Klaus Schenck: Wishbone: a colourful one-page map for (organizational) development – full of SF-questions (Vienna 2)
- 19:00 Informal gathering at Ambasada (2 Anton Seiller St.)
Conference Day 1
- 09:00 – 09:30 Registration (lobby)
- 9:30-10:30 Dynamic opening ceremony (Vienna 2)
- 10:30-11:00 SOL Talks (Vienna 2)
- 11:10-11:30 Coffee break (Havana Club)
- 11:30-13:00Workshops: Natalie Kallay – How to measure the effectiveness of coaching in organisations (Roma 1) ; Julia Kalenberg – How a German company adopted Solution Focus – case study (Roma 2); Lucia & Paul Caramidariu – The future perfect of retaining employees in companies (Vienna 1); Katalin Hankovszky – Lightness and ease as a matter of choice (Vienna 2); Bianca Bozdog – Life through a solution focused lens (Praga)
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch break (Europa)
- 14:00-15:15 Solution Focus Leadership in Action (Vienna 2)
- 15:15-16:15Workshops: Andrew Gibson – Helping people with Autism making a living with solution (Roma 1); Andreas Fuhrmann & Irini Nikolaidou – How to fire up trust in organisations (Roma 2); Paut Kromkamp – How a local council turned solution focused (Vienna 1); Coaching from inside: Radu Dumitru & Corina Ghiatau – Coaching in Orange Romania – The beginning of a future story, followed by panel discussion with: Simina Bleau- B. Braun, Raul Ciungu – Profi, Roxana Milas -Microsoft (Vienna 2); Gabriela Hanc – How SF beats the odds: the story of an unlikely change – a production company case study (Praga)
- 16:15-16:45 Coffee break (Havana Club)
- 16:45-18:15 Open Space (Roma 1, Roma 2, Praga, Vienna 1, Vienna 2)
- 18:15-18:30 Closing of the day (Vienna 2)
- 19.30-21:00 Special Dinner (Europa)
- 21.00-23:00 SOL Party & Cabaret (Vienna 2)
Conference Day 2
- 9:00-9:30 Fresh start for the day (Vienna 2)
- 09:30-09:45 Let’s Play! (Vienna 2)
- 09:45-10:30 SOL Talks (Vienna 2)
- 10:30-11:00 Coffee break (Havana Club)
- 11:00-12:30 Workshops: Klaus Schenk – SF meets agile (Roma 1); Bart Tirez- The principles of innovative work organization, leadership and solution focus: how to start? (Roma 2); Monika Gonter – First steps in introducing coaching with children in a Hungarian school (Vienna 1); Peter Szabo – The art of Re-tuning (Vienna 2); Eniko Tegyi – Conflict! Conflict? How to retain your presence as a coach in a coaching situation about or involving conflict? (Praga)
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break (Europa)
- 13:30-15:00 Let’s Play! (Vienna 2)
- 15:00-15:30 Coffee break (Havana Club)
- 15:30-16:30 Moving forward with less effort using Solution Focus (Vienna 2)
- 16:30-17:00Closing Ceremony (Vienna 2)